Thursday, March 26, 2009

How good is the Lord, my God!!

Ohmygoodness, this whole weeeeeek I have been so bugged down by this issue I'm facing currently. Everyday I wake up, I think about it. Every night before I sleep, I am still thinking about it. I was confused, I was lost, I didn't know what I wanted or how I felt towards this issue.

And just now, I sat myself down on my bed, started praying, started crying out to God, asking Him what is happenning, what is it that He wants for me, what is it that I want for myself cos I don't know anything at all. I also asked Him what were His plans for me, where do I stand in His kingdom and just throwing questions that I had huge question marks with.

And suddenly "Mark 4:22" came into my mind. (No not the whole verse, just mark 4:22) And I have to admit, at first I was doubtful, cos sometimes I get verses too but sometimes it doesn't make sense, like I made it up. So, truth be told, I approached my bible with a certain degree of skepticism.

BUT, God didn't fail me, didn't disappoint me. In contrast, He lifted me up, showed me His promises..

"For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light"

How awesomee is this. My Father God telling me that soon all confusion would come to an end, that I would soon not be probing in the dark, that answers would come surely though slowly. It's soo good. I was so happy after that.

I was so pumped up with faith (because this issue was weighing me down so much my heart was heavy) and everything was just like WOOHOO HAPPINESS (:

Yay God, you never disappoint. (: You are the bombxz Lord!