Friday, April 10, 2009

[edit] WOOHOO I'VE COMPLETED MY MKT TUTORIAL. Lol while I was "studying" for marketing, I floated onto wikipedia and wiki-ed some of the comedies I'm currently hooked on! And I've discovered some amazing facts (which i hope is true) about some of my favourite stars! Currently am hooked on "King of Queens" and "Til Death" hahahaha. Yay I'm gonna go reheat my muffin while watching KOQ. woohooo! [/edit]

HELLO PEOPLE :D

I am so proud of myself today because I woke up at 8AM! :D I didn't even snooze my alarm! WOOHOO! :D And despite the cold weather, I trudged to the toilet and took a 45mins long shower. AHHAHAHA. It's a treat ok, cos for the past week I only showered for like 15mins. :D Hahaha that was such redundant information. LOL.

Anw, yay I woke up at 8am today! HAHAHAHA so happy. And I cleared up my messy study table. And so now, I have a clean and tidy, spick (its not spelt this way right) and span room! WOOHOO :D (because I spent 3hours on wed cleaning up my whole room inc doing my laundry) LAKSA YOU CAN COME VISIT ME NOW!!! I AM NO LONGER ASHAMED OF MY ROOM. HAHAHAHHA :D

Omg I just went to toast the ham wrap I bought from school ystd and it's aweeeeesome. Zomgggg the cheese melted and the wrap itself was crispy and mmmmmmmmm :D

YAY GOING TO PHILIP ISLAND WITH ZE GANG TMR. SO today = study dayyyyyyy.

And I bought fruits for the first time ever since I arrived back in Melbourne. $15 worth of fruits! I feel so healthy now. I had an apple last night, one banana and a bunch of grapes this morning. Very good. This will balance out allll the cup noodles i have been/and will be eating. :D

Today is Good Friday. Was praying this morning and was reminded of how Jesus died on the cross for me, how God sent his only son to die for me. And the great thing is with his blood, all sins are erased in repentance. And the best thing, He rose again above all (:

ZOMGG I'VE BEEN WATCHING SOO MUCH COMEDIES ON TUDOU.COM HAHAHAHA! First it was my fav "two and a half men", then it was "everybody loves raymond" and now it's "till death" HAHAHAH OMGGG. But it feels rather weird laughing so crazily all by myself in my room -.- but still, feels great to laugh! :D

Ok byeeeeeeeee :)

No comments: