Friday, April 10, 2009

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I AM SUPER EXTREME UGHHHHHHHHH ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WITH MYSELF. I AM SO DUMB.

This is my accounting assignment.


can you seeeeee the freaking amount of transactions i have to record? So I technically have to prepare a 10-column worksheet and I was like omgggg "should i draw it out? or should i use excel or should i create tables using Word?" So I decided with Word..

Tadah. Looks so organized righhht. But after I completed those transactions which are like zee basic cos it's just the opening balance, I was so stumped. I'm like "WHAT OTHER ACCOUNTS DO I HAVE TO ADD? IS IT EVERYTHING? AND WHICH ARE UNDER TRIAL BALANCE AND WHICH ARE UNDER ADJUSTMENTS?!" And I got really stressed out like sersiously. But I've got nobody to ask cos nobody has started on their acc assignment. (I started on mine first because I've got conference for 4 days of the holidays so I don't have time to do it during the holidayyyys) And i was like OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG HOWWWWWWWWWW. Then I went to read my assignment which was emailed to me and...
I FOUND THAT THEY ACTUALLY EMAILED THE TEMPLATE OF THE WORKSHEET TO USSSSSSSSSS!!! WITH EVERY SINGLE FREAKING ACCOUNT IN IT.




YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SO NICELY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN GOT YOUR NAME, STUDENT ID ALL THAT DOWN THERE. WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I thought they attached 2 documents in the email because just in case some people's computer cannot support one of the file format. WALAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! I SPENT LIKE 2HOURS FIGURING THE STUPID TABLE OUT. AND GOT MYSELF ALL STRESSED OUT FOR NUTSSSSSSS. WAH PIANG.
Anw, on the brighter side, thank God for allowing me to even go back to the email and read the instructions again and at least I find the template now and not laterrr. Phoo.
RAWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

No comments: