Friday, April 3, 2009

Hi siufang, I know you're reading this, hello. I think you're rly v unlucky, the day you arrive the weather here was soo hot. Then today, raining non stop. I think the 1 year ++ i was here, it never rained like this before. HAHA!

Today I woke up late.

Today it rained like crazy.

Today I studied for economics (partially)

Today I miss everyone in Singapore alot.

I like studying at the 9th floor of the Menzies building in uni. There are hugeeeee tables and it's very spacious and it has glass "walls" so you can look down and it's always bustling cos it's the campus centre. (: And it isn't tooo quiet, there's always bckgrd noise. And it isn't too overcrowded cos not alot of ppl know about it, and ppl go there rly go there to study, so it makes it really condusive (: And the view is awesome cos it overlooks the whole uni (which is huge) and further out more. It makes me feel so happy and contented to be there and then. (:

Resolutions are only as strong as the person who makes them. And I'm so encouraged to see someone sticking to his resolution so loyally, disregarding what his friend may think of him. (:

Ok I'm waiting for my "everybody loves raymond" to load (:

No comments: