Saturday, April 4, 2009

WA PIANG EH.

Idk how those girls can achieve the same hairstyle everydayyyyy man. Just now I was thinking abt what to wear tmr and trying to do smth about my hair cos rly, with bangs there's nth much you can do abt them and I was trying to tie it into a half, and I was so fed up that I just "plopped my hair down" and it became a nice "curry puff" and I was like "oooooh" and I amended it a little and it became
Photobucket
And I was like woohoo yay! new hair! (K my hair is rly messy and my bangs are like koyak because I had my hair +fringe tied and hairband-ed up tdy)
Photobucket
And cos I know I suck at this kind of hair stuff, I had to take such pictures to remind me of how it is supposed to be clipped up.
then so happy right. So I decided "Ok, must practise." So I took out my clip and messed up my hair and..
NOW I CANNOT GET THE SAME FREAKING HAIR BACK AND IT HAS ONLY BEEN LIKE 1 MINTUE IN BETWEEN?!?!?!?! OMGGGG. Im not a girl :X
Anyhoo, say hello to my not-so-new-anymore-hair.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
K bye. It's 2.30am and my panda eyes are so bad.
I wish I won't spend so much on my hair tmr just to get that stupid curry puff right.

3 comments:

G said...

i HATE making curry puffs cause it's so damn annoying when i can't get it to look as nice as how i usually see people's. D: (which is like 99% of the time btw. pfft.) the remaining 1% of the time when i get it to look really good, is when i'm only leaving house to go to the market or something. wah biang lor, wanna go somewhere nice then the hair like sai. lol. I WISH I COULD DO A NICE CURRY BUFF WITHOUT LOOKING RETARDED. lol currently my hair is in the process of the bangs growing out phase, so still quite retarded, lol.

theresa said...

OMG DOREEN YOUR BANGS SO PRETTYYYYYYYY! <3

EELING said...

HI HI HI DOREEN YOU HAVE LOVELY ADORABLE BANGS!! HAHAHA I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I'M LIKE ALWAYS COMMENTING ON YOUR HAIR. BUT IT'S REALLY AWESOME!! LOVE YOU!