Thursday, April 30, 2009

The truth is,

I miss home, alot. All my friends back in Singapore, my family, my whole family.

I am stressed out for next week because I have one assignment and 2 tests due in the same week. And the assigment is so demanding that I'm just too scared to start on it. It scares me.

I don't like staying alone. Yes, truth's out. Yeah, I don't mind staying alone, but given a choice, I won't choose to stay alone anymore. It sucks, it gets lonely and frustrating. When you feel sad, there's no one to talk to you. When you feel bored, there's no one to bum around with you. When you feel happy, there's only the 4 walls to smile whiteness at you. When you feel unmotivated, there's no one to be cheer you on. Yes I've realised im not much of a loner as I thought, I'd like to be by people I love and care, I like to have someone to talk to, even if its rubbish.

I need to talk to someone.

Don't misunderstand me, I've got some of the most amazing friends in uni. I laugh alot on in uni, talk lots of crap and im always with this bunch of awesome people in uni and I love them all. (: But I'd just like someone to fall back on when I'm at home, someone to ask me how was my day, I'd just like to feel the presence of a human being at home. I don't like the silence of the still air, and sometimes even music can't mask the airiness of this room.

Sucks, I want to go back to Sg. Like, now. I need all the people I love to appear in front of me, now.

No comments: