Thursday, April 30, 2009

These are the pictures taken by my dearest friends while they were over at my place and while I was busying in the kitchen. Omggggg turned on my camera to see these. Tsktsk :P

Dono how they take untill so zoomed in.





AWW THE HAPPY COUPLE (:



This was taken by them.

And this jug. Zomg ah I think they're very bored cos my house has no tv. HAHAHA.






Over at Andrea's place the next morning of sleepover :D Took this picture of Andrea while we were waiting for Joseph to get ready.

Look Ma! No neck! HAHAHHAHAHA.




I love their beanbag please, sooo comfortable. I ALSO WANT ONE :(


This was a very bored me when no one wanted to entertain me. HAHAHAHA.

We had dim sum at Dragonboat for lunch that day. Sigh, so disappointing. Sharks Fin House was sooo much better! :(
It was raininggggg. And me, who neverrr wear heels, decided to wear my super high thin heels that day! HOW DUMB. And the wind was blowing, the rain was heavy and it was sooo horrible to walk in those heels.
Which resulted in my mad shoe spree - as mentioned earlier. Blah.

No comments: