Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I really am so tempted to eat the chocolates I bought from Philip Island. Omg yesterday I brought to Uni the Liquid Milk Chocolate, OMGGG IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOD. Everyone who ate was like AHH ZOMGGGG. And Eric was like "go philip island again doreen!" HAHAHAH WTH.

And I'm so tempted to eat the salt flavoured chips that's lying on top of my fridge :(

BUT IM FALLING SICKK :( I can feel it in my bones. IT'S COMING.

Zomg Easter break flewwwwwwwwwwwwwww by. But it was well spent indeed. 4 days of Conference and 3 days with good ol friends with lots of mugging. It was gooood even though it didn't feel like much of a holiday. HAHA.

God has been helping me sooo much in my studies seriously. It's just soo amazing. You know I was doing this accounting programme thing, and it was driving me NUTS cos I kept doing it wrongly and had to redo and I was so stressed out I almot gave up in trying to hand in that part of the assignment. But lucky I was staying over at Andrea's place and she talked me through it and was there for me the whole time.

Then I resumed doing my assignment at 3am and it was Saturday night already and assignment was due on Monday and I was just like with the mentality of "I just do what I can." But suddenly, as I was re-reading the instructions again, everything seem to fall into place, I suddenly knew how to correct my mistakes without re-doing the wholee project. And I finished my assignment before 5am! Which is just soo amazing cos I couldn't and wouldn't have done it alone. :D

Another thing is, on Monday itself, when I was printing my reports for the accounting thing, I realised I was short of on report but I didn't know how to produce it. So I was just like "aiya, heck lah. 1 report out of the many also nvm." Afterwhich, as I stepped out of the shower, like immediately, my phone rang and it was Aaron calling to see if I was home and whether he can email me his reports for me to print. So I agreed. Then he asked me "Did you print the report for adjusting entries?" Then I told him I didn't cos I don't know how to. And he said "Why don't I go over to your place together with Sabrina and teach you how to print?" AND I WAS JUST LIKE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG O.O HOW GOOD IS GOD'S GRACE YAH. :D I'm so taken aback to know that He takes care of every need even if you don't ask Him to. It's just soo amazing.

Andddd, I got a decent mark for my Econs tutorial test!! I was reallly happy with it cos I didn't do well for the first time. And praise the Lord really. Cos I thought I answered the question wrongly, and I thought I was going to fail again and I was pretty worried about it the whole time lah. But great is my God, all the things that I thought I did wrong was actually RIGHT! HAHAHAHAHHA :D It's a miracle. Cos I copied the notes wrongly, and was learning the wrong thing but in the test, I actually wrote the right thing!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Now must start studying for marketing mid sem.

No comments: