Wednesday, April 15, 2009

OMG TODAY'S CONFERENCE WAS OFF.THE.DIAL.

Man, I wept like mad during the night session. God really dealt with this huge insecurity/concern of mine, showing me through a vision that I am worthy of Him, that even if everyone leaves, He's there no matter what circumstances. It's just sooo amazing. And to see one of my urbanlife member getting closer to God through this conference is just amazing.

And I am just soo thankful for Silas. We always seem to be experiencing the same thing, like EXACTLY the same. Like now, we're both praying for God's confirmation for our future. Like now, we're kindda both struggling abit in a certain area and feeling the exact same way about this thing. And like it's so amazing. God put someone together with me at the starting point of the race, someone to run this race together with me, encouraging each other when we feel tired, it's sooo amazing. The things we share and the way we feel about some stuff, I loveee it. I love his child-like passion for God and his capacity to love. It's amazingg. And like even the way we feel for conference, what we felt, it's like the saaammeee too!!! I think it's so amazing that we're growing together, that we're seeing each other grow and feeling sooo excited and happy for each other. I love this fellowship and friendship. :D It's special yknw, we did every church course together, we did camp together, and now we're doing conference tghtr. From 2 strangers, to someone I thought I wouldn't have anything in common with, to today, my most beloved brother. (:

Ok better go sleep now, I CAN'T WAAAAIT FOR CONFERENCE TO START AGAIN TMR. Even if it means waking reaaally early. (:

ILOVECONFERENCE. Because today was the first time in months I've wept in the presence of God. Because I get so much out of those super annointed sermons. Because, I get to know my urbanlife members even more, and know so much more about them on a personal level. It is amaaaazinggggg lah.

No comments: