Thursday, April 2, 2009

Let's take things slow.
For time will tell.
Maybe something really good will come out of this,
But maybe something even better will,
Like a really really bossom friendship.


Lucky - Jason Mraz

Because isn't this how everthing starts?

I'm really so happy we had that talk today. (:

Even if hearts don't skip beats
Eyes don't catch glances
It doesn't mask the efforts you secretly make.

Even if everything boils down to nothing
I thank you it's you.
You, who so kindly helped me through the first semester of my first year of uni.
You, who made me feel happy in uni and making me look fwd to uni everyday.

**

Oooooh have been reaaally busy these days. Phoo, finally handed in my management essay! :D And I didn't do well for my econs test despite it being my favourite subject :( Really need to go and understand the way econs should be answered. Another econs test this tuesday!!! :O

I CUT MY NAILS TODAY. HAHAHAHHAHAH :P

Grace ah, debbie ah, really wanna talk to you girls on the phone. I can't wait for daylight saving to start/stop so that sg and aussie can go back to 2h of diff only!!! :D makes it so much easier to call back to sg.

AND DEBBIE LIM SI HUI, I AM NOT TAKING REVENGE. HAHAHHAHAHAHA YOUR EMAIL TITLE WAS SOOOO HILARIOUS PLS!!!!! I was just really busy and wasn't home for that whole weekend, tell you more when we FINALLY talk on the phone k? PLS GO REPAIR YOUR HOME PHONE OR SMTH UGH.

so busy so busy so busy.

Hey Abi, Idk if you read my blog still or not. But, I'm soo proud of you! To hear what you said today was just like "woah! You've grown so much stronger!" You've changed from inside out since last year, and i am soo happy for you!! I'm glad you've truly and honestly learnt to deal with certain obstacles in life and is such an independent and strong woman now. God deals with one problem at a time, and now that he has removed one of the biggest issue you face, He is going to do great things in you, for you and with you! Soooo happy to see you rooted in urbanlife and I hope you meet more bossom buds who will be able to aid you through uni!! You are amazing! You are metamorphasizing. HAHAHAHHAHAHAH.

Dear laksana catalina, as much as staying over at audrey's IMPEDED my progress in completing my assignment, BUT I TRULY THOROUGHLY AND ABSOLUTELY loveddddddd the 3 nights there with you. I love love love love love you so so so so much. Thank you for tolerating my so manyyy "whys" that you even doubt being a psychologist anymore HAHAHHAA. Thank you for dealing together with me the issues I face in life. Thank youu for encouraging me and never ever giving up on me. I LOVE YOUU MY MUMMY FRIEND, XL B. hurhur :P thank you for the multiple chances you've given me. (: and er.. thanks for motivating me to give it a shot for yknwwhat. idk what stuff you did, what things you said, BUT, i trust you really know and can see what's best for me. And I think what you said about this year being MY "year" was REALLLLLY encouraging HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA :P im sorry about still making you feel uncomfortable about yknwwho, i rly rly rly rly don't mean ath. im sorry i still make you feel that way. i promise promise promise i don't mean any harm at all. even though i know no matter what i say wont take away those doubts or suspicions, but im still sorry. And im also sorry that i make you feel that way about PS. A part of me is really gratified about giving me "my space" at that time but a part of me feels horrible for feeling gratified. Im sorry. i loveeeeeeee you and see you soon... AGAIN. :P

It's time to walk out of what had been said and done years ago.

2 comments:

G said...

WALAU YOU SAY WANNA CALL NEVER CALL.

Hahahaha. Kidding lah, call whenever you're free okay (: I will wait by my phone like a good friend does. Haha! And and anddddd, I miss your long hair too. HAHAHA. But truth be told, you look good in anything lah! Hair grows...Give it time.

And you better update me on all that's been going on when you call me hor. Very scandalous leh your blog, haha.

Abigaill said...

HEY do! thanks you so much for everyythingg haha! i felt that you really helped me through that period of time! haha bet your feeling proud like a mother! ahahah