Tuesday, April 28, 2009

OMG. I went on this madddddd footwear spree last Sunday. It was crazzzzzzzyyyy, I was shocked by myself!

I thought since winter is approaching and this year is a really wet year (good on melbourne, no more drought and 4minute showers, which i dont abide by) so I thought I needed converse sneakers for casual wear to school. Then I decided I would need boots since I've been searching for one since last year.

So we went to Novo and I got a pair of pumps and a clutch for about 70bucks.

Then we went to get Converse sneakers for 90bucks. FREAK MAN, WHY IS CONVERSE SO EXPENSIVE. And only the white and black comes in ladies sizes?! WTHECK, SEXIST :( The grey one was soooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty, but even the smallest for guys was too big for meee!!! :(((( And when I tried it the grey one on, I kept psychoing myself that maybe I can survive with sneakers 2sizes too big. HAHAHHA but it made my feet look HUGE, like playtupus. -.-

Then, the SHOCKER was when I got this pair of boots for $200. PLEASE, OMG, THIS MONTH NO NEED TO EAT ALR. I knowwwwwwwwwww it's wayyyy over maximum budget, but it looked so nice on me and i've been looking for boots for over a year alr!!! And when I was complaining this to my bro's gf who's down under for a week, she was like "ok look at it this way. It's real leather. It's raining so much this year. It's flat so you can wear it to school and basically everywhere alot. You didn't buy one last year so just carry the amount over. It's from a good brand so it can last really long. DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER?" Hahhahaha lolol.

Davin and Andrea said "It's like as if you got released from a jungle, buy like crazy." HAHAHHA. To justify myself, this is my first time I shopped since I came back to melbourne.

Ah whatever, I'm just making myself feel better.

1 comment:

G said...

this is me trying to make you feel bad: WALAU $200 BUCKS?! SRSLY?! HELLO YOU CAN FIND WAY CHEAPER AND JUST AS NICE BOOTS IF ONLY YOU OPENED YOUR EYES HAHAHA. DON'T KNOW WHERE TO LOOK ONLY LOR YOU. See your $200 just fly away just like that!!!!! :P:P

HAHA TOTALLY KIDDIN'. That above^ was the auntie in me speaking.

Okay but srsly, if it's a good buy and you think it's worth the money, then even $500 would be worth it (: Hey, it's boots, you don't get to buy one pair very often, so when you do, might as well make it a good one (: