Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I was booking my flight home just a couple of minutes ago, and I could have gotten it cheaper but because I was looking around other airlines and stuff, so the deals were all gone by the time I decided to book :((( I feel so sad that I can't save that 100+ bucks. :(

And and if I go back on 29 June, it's only $13XX on SQ. But if I go back on Qantas on 28 june itself, it's $1200. So at first I was thinking wah just pay $1XX more can take SQ liao, should i? should i not? Haha. But I called my mom and she said to come home on my birthday.

AND, I'm only flying back on the Monday when uni starts! HAHAHAHA. Die ah, only reach on tuesday morning. LOL. Like 4.45am HAHAHAHA. No need to go school liao. Lol.

So anyway, it's confirmed, I'll be back from 28 June - 20 July!! :D Woohoo.

Just wished I could have handled the booking situation better :( Sigh, feel like that hundred plus bucks flew to qantas like that. :(

OK STOP THINKING. IM GONNA BE BACKK ON BIRTHDAYY :D

2 comments:

Ee Ling said...

yay love!!! you're gonna be back on your birthday!!

theresa said...

I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!:D