Tuesday, April 14, 2009

OMGG. TODAY WAS DAY 1 OF PLANETSHAKERS CONFERENCE. IT WAS OF THE SHAZANG AS PS RUSSEL AND PS WOULD SAY. John Bevere was just soo amazing. To rid the spirit of initmidation was definitely an awesome way to kickstart this amazing conference. And it was just soo amazing to see 90% of the 20,000 people capacity arena so filled up. And I was welling up with tears when I saw HORDES of people running (YES RUNNING) down to the alter during alter call. Zomg John Bevere is just soo annointed.

Because it's time for this generation to arise. Because I want to utilise the gift God has given to me and respond to my calling. I will stop thinking that I'm not good enough, becauuuuse, Me can do alllll things through Christ who strengthens me!

Because Holy Spirit, you got me there when you broke the spirit of intimidation.

AND THE DANCE ITEM WAS JUST OFF THE CHARTS. It was soooooooooooooooooooooo ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMG.

I love my urbanlife (: Despite us being such different individuals, we have much fun together (: And I have ze most awesome leaders, period. :D

Must wake up at 6am tmr. O.O GOD WAKE ME UP PLSTHX. Amen.

AND I WENT TO PHILIP ISLAND AGAIN WITH ANDREA DAVIN JIAYE YIYING AND LITA! :D Pictures up on fb. Might/might not blog about it. BUSYBUSY.

No comments: