Saturday, April 11, 2009

I AM LIKE TOTALLY CONFUSED ABOUT MYOB. It's something like the programme I used for trinity last year but last year, it was a project!!! 3 people working on it! Now it's only meeee. :( And the instructions are so unclearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ): I went to check the discussion thread on the portal and everyone's like HUH???? ughhhhhhhhh.

Ok imma gonna go get ready for bed nowww. It's 3.20am :( and I woke up at 8am today ): I hope I don't become a grouchy woman tmrr. Maybe I'll just sleep it off in the car tmr :(

I'm feeling the stress of having not enough time to complete my assignments and to study for my mid-sem tests. Lord, I surrender this easter holiday to you. I don't know how I'm going to do it, to complete all these together with the 4days conference. Lord, in your strength, I trust in you. Lord I pray you'll give me just enough time to position myself for conference but also to stay on track in my studies, Lord I pray you send me angels to help me along the way. Lord, I need refreshment and affirment that it's all gonna be ok. I need you, Lord. :(

No comments: