Saturday, April 25, 2009

So this was the chicken I grilled in my toaster oven last night! I lovee the toaster oven, you can do anythingggggggg in it! And the best thing? No pots or pans to wash up!!! Just dump the alumunium foil you place your food on! WOOHOO!! But this meal was abit messy cos the aluminium tore and the oil kindda drip onto the tray. Hurhur!


Was a little raw at the thickest part of the meat near the bone. But on the whole very juicy and tender! Perhaps needed a few more minutes on each side. Mmmm :D


Upclose and personal with Miss Maryland. Hahaha! I love herbs, don't you!!! It just makes the flavour so much more robust!!! MMMM :D Those are rosemary ure seeing! I know, rosemary is for lamb and such, but I rly love rosemary! :D And of course, black crack pepper!!! And some other seasonings. So juicy, can you seeeeeeeeeeee it. HAHAHAHHAH!



Then this morning/afternoon, I woke up and prepared this. OMG RAW CARROTS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUT TO HARD!!!!!!!! Srsly, I'm so happy no one saw the way I cut/seperated/chopped the carrots. HAHAHAHHA!!! And it's sooo hard to divide the corn into 3 parts, so I just dumped the whole corn in hahahahhaa! My hands so pain aft cutting the carrot ah, so forget it. LOL!


In it, you see lean pork, chicken breast, pears, corn and carrot! :D I was afraid that there would be too much ingreedients so I took out one corn and a few pieces of carrots.

And so I decided to fix lunch, so I put my ham and cheese wrap into my lovely toaster oven. And after 10minutes the alarm went "ding!", I happily walked to my toaster and opened the "door" of the oven and smelly smoke came wafing out. It was URGHHH.

And soon, my smoke alarm started beeping and I became kindda frantic, not knowing what to do. Of course, first thing I thought of was to call my landlord, ah but forget it. All I knew was that I'm not supposed to open my main door if not it will activate the public smoke alarm which would sent the fire engines. HAHAH I DO NOT WANT THAT.

So I opened myy windows and closed the doors to my kitchen since.. The smoke alarm is only in my room and not in my kitchen, how dumb. Hahaha lucky after awhile the beeping stop. All the time I was thinking "oh no, can my neighbors hear it?! what if they know its me?!" HAHHAHAHA SO EMBARRASSING.


Product of chao-ta-ness.


I attempted to tear off that part of the wrap but somehow the burn-ness "soaked" into the WHOLE wrap and it was disgusting. I could taste the chaotaness EVERYWHERE. So i just pulled the ham out and subsequently threw the whole wrap away. Wlau. So wasted.

I think the wrap was too "tall", so it touched the heating elements and therefore got this bad. Because I toasted my wrap before and it was fine (: Hahhaa reminded me the time last year when I was toasting my sandwhich for brekkie, and it CAUGHT FIRE!!! HAHHAHAHA! Like seriously my sanwhich was on fire inside my very same toaster oven! HAHAHAHA!

Lucky that time I was staying with my genius housemate, she can handle every situation man! So I wasn't too scared that time. HAHAHHAHA.

And tadah! After 5hours of simmering/stewing/cooking/boiling/whatever, it is done!!!! This yellowish liquid that's the essence of corn and carrots and pears and chicken and pork. Mmmm, this is what home tastes like! :D

And because I have no idea how to store the soup, I force fed myself 3 bowls thinking that I've got to finish it by tonight if not it will spoil. Then I decided Andrea they all could come over for soup!! Hahahaha! I miss them sooooooooooooo much!! I felt so lost being home on friday night AND the whole saturday. It's like "WHAT AM I DOING AT HOME?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!" Mostly because I know I should be researching on my 3000 words essay but rly, I couldn't stop watching America's Next Top Model. HAHAHAHA!!! And I felt so sad and lonely that I couldn't talk the whole day cos there's no one to talk to! :(

But anyway, all problems solved. Andrea Davin Joseph and Edwin are coming over to polish off the soup and them im sleeping over at Andrea's then we're all going yum cha in the afternoon! Then im gonna head off to church!!! WOOHOO!!!

I think I'm not much of a loner as I think I am. Yes, I need my own time and space, but not ALL.THE.TIME. I want to have a housemate :( Someone to talk to, study with, and just rot around doing nothing. :(

I CAN'T WAAAIT FOR THEM TO COME OVER!!!! I MISS THEM SO MUCH!!! Felt like such a long week this week! Urgh.

And I'm gonna go shower now so I don't have to borrow andrea's towel AGAIN hahahah! Which means tmr, over @ Andrea's, I can just brush my teeth and leave! :D

OMG, can I just do a product rave? PLEASE, for all of you girls/maybe guys who are looking for a pencil eyeliner, use "Revlon ColorStay"!!!! Omg, my eyelids are like supppppeeerrrr oily that even Bobbi Brown's Gel Eyeliner smudges like crazy on me at the end of the day. But Revlon just sticks man!!! But it gives me panda eyes when I take it off at the end of the day which is abit bleurgh. But nvmm! I still love it! GO GET IT!!! But I thought it was abit ex even though it's from a drugstore. -.- haha! but worth it!

1 comment:

theresa said...

OMG doreen this post is hilarious! hahahaha.