Saturday, May 2, 2009

Omg :D I just had my best surprise this year!!!

So if you read the last line of my last post, the "deliveryman" is andrea and davin!!! Ok Andrea to be exact because she appeared in front of my door with pizza on her hands but because she was wearing a hoodie so I couldn't see her face so I just went "Oh sorry thanks" and I was about to turn away and leave she suddenly shouted "WALAU DOREEN NEO!!!" HAHAHHAHHA cos i didn't recognise her!!! Omg all i was thinking was "why isit a chinese girl? (cos usually it's be an indian or aussie guy) and i was thinking "why they send a girl out on delivery so late!" and "i thought andrea say she order pizza hut? how come become curly joe's?" But all i know was i better quickly take and go before the person ask me to pay. HAHAHHAHA.

The whole surprise is so amazing I can't even put it down properly in words! How every thing was soo well planned out and how I just fell into every trick on the way. ASK ME ASK ME WHAT HAPPENED AND I WILL TELL YOU. HAHAHHAHAA! :D :D Omg, I can't believe I acty believe her when she said pizza hut can deliver 2 pizzas to 2 different locations, with only 1 payer. OMG, wait acty I can believe. BUT WHY I GO AND BELIEVE HER AH OMG.

Omg it was such a good surprise!! She had it all planned out soo perfectly!! Right from the start when she called me and lie to me that Davin went clubbing and she feel like eating pizza! AHHH OMGGGG.

They are so so sweet (: I cried when I knew it was her lah omgggg (: They came all the way to clayton AND brought me so much food AND was just here to cheer me up and ask me how i am. I AM SO BLESSED :)))))))) And I had so much fun talking to them and eating with them and just, omg i miss themm!!! You two are the best support team I have here, I wouldn't have been able to do and achieve lots of things now without you two.

I am starting to tear now. HAHA aiyoo. But really like omg, thank God for all these amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing friends who have stood by me and helped me through such rough days, perhaps one of my most emotionally draining and taxing phases so far. I love you all so much, so so so much. You are all angels from God to come pick me up. I feel so blessed to have gone to mayflower, to have met such an amazing bunch of girls who have continuously supported me, cheered me up and on. I love you all very very very muchh (:

I am not at my breaking point yet, because of you all. (:

PS. Andrea, you have done so much for me (since last year) and I know it all from the bottom of my <3.
Debbie, I see you in part of this surprise too. (: Thank you for expressing such tangible love even when you're so far away. :)

No comments: