Friday, May 1, 2009

Ah omgg, I booked with qantas a few days ago but I have yet to receive my e-ticket in my inbox!! So stressful. O.O BECAUSE I PAID ALRRRRRR AND I FORGOT MY BOOKING REFERENCE. I thought they will email me so I didn't write it down :(

And I'm thinking if I should push my flight back home to sg earlier. Even if only by a a day or two. I was just thinking that alot of my friends here would have finished their exams pretty early and would most be flying back, so I don't rlllly see a point in staying here till the 28th also. How ah. Do I need to pay to change my flight date? Aside from the additional top up of the fare. Hmm.

ANDREA ORDERED PIZZA FOR ME HAHAHHAHA SO FUNNY. Cos she wants to eat pizza but I think they have a 1-for-1 offer or smth, and they say they can deliver to 2 places so she's having pizza delivered to me at this moment. HAHAHAHA.

No comments: