Tuesday, May 5, 2009

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! AS OF 9.57PM ON THE 6TH OF MAY, I HAVE OFFICIALLY WRITTEN A 3309 WORDS ESSAY THAT IS ELEVEN PAGES LONG. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH OMGGG I CAN SLEEP TONIGHHHHHHHHT!!!!! NO MIDNIGHT OILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGG :DDDDD SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

But I won't ever procrastinate till so last minute anymore man, omg, there are so many refinements that I could and should be doing, but I am not cos I am just knackered out by management. If I had one more day, I'd rly sit down and edit my essay. BUT.. Aiya ok lah, if after I take my break I feel like editing I'll edit.

BUT ANW, NO MORE WORRIES! I HAVE AN ESSAY TO HAND IN TMRRR!!! WOOHOO HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORDDDDD!!! :D

I just can't believe (that i get to sleep tonight) and that i exceeded the given word limit!!! OMGGGGGGGG. It's a shockerrrr. Last year I struggled to even write 1500 words but now I'm writing a 3000 words essay! WOOHOO!!!! But no, this doesnt mean I no longer appreciate and long for 1000 words essay ok. This is the first time I exceeded the word limit of an essay since I left secondary school. HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHA. SO PROUD OFMYSELF.

But no worries, they +/- 10% of the word count so techinically, I only go over by 9 words. HAHAHAHA. Cos 3300 is the maxxxx.

WOOHOO IM EUPHORIC. IM GOING TO EAT DINNER AND WATCH YOUTUBE NOWWW. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA PRAISE THE LORDDDDD :D

Thank youu andrea for your constant msgs and phone calls to ask me how im doing and helping me answer my questions regarding the essay. THANK YOU! :D PS. I am going to treat myself to the ice cream you bought for me! :DDD HEHEHHEHEHE.

And thank you bling!!! Your advice for me to stop focusing on the word count really hit home! Thank youuuu sooo much love!!! HUGS!!

Praise the Lord for keeping me calm. Seriously, this is the firrssst time i ever done such a last minute assignment. Usually I finish it at least 3 days before. And usually I would get soo stressed out I just KEEP STRESSING OUT. (hahaha if that makes sense) but through lots and lots of prayer and PS band playing out of my lappie, God saw me through this assignment. Omg :DDDDDD thank youuu!!!

I am going to chill out and relax and bum around now because I won't have this luxury anymore tomorrow :( NEED TO STUDY FOR ACC. WLAU EH.

No comments: