Monday, May 4, 2009

This week is full on studying plus mugging man. No time for facebook, youtube (NO MORE ANTM OR PROJECT RUNWAY) etcccc omg. NO MORE INTERNET ENTERTAINMENT AND CONNECTING WITH THE WORLD UNLESS FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES. blah.

It's only till next tuesday. I can do zees.

** OMG. I JUST SAT THROUGH A 2 HOUR ECONS LECTURE AGAIN. Hahaha cos i listened to my recorded lecture online. Cos i cldn't understand the lecturer at all last week and this week is my test. Haha gotta say im rly impressed at the effects of re listening to a lecture, esp one where you can pause and write down notes and then continue listening, rly helps me understand better. BUT, despite the fact that i was comfortabley seated on my bed, i started to become restless at the last 20mins. Hahahaha. Guess this doesnt change no matter where you are. HAHA.

No comments: