Friday, May 1, 2009




Thank God. :)
Thank God I've got all these 2 angels with me tonight, guiding me through and talking to me.

Thank God He answers every prayer and catches every tear




Thank you dearest (: Your advice on how I should tackle my assignment really lifted this huge load off me. I really can't thank you enough!! And am I glad we had that conversation! Hehe, soo happy that nothing has changed in this period of time, thankful that you will still ask me for help, THANK YOU! Hehe I really had lotsa fun in that conversation, thank you for bringing back the smiles! :D And thank you for that very assuring "If you don't start, we'll stop. But if you start, we'll never stop!" I miss you heapssssss and.. i love you for WHO YOU ARE! ;)




My dear debbie! Who never fails to always be there when I'm upset :D Hehehe thank you for cheering me up and cheering me on! You were just so funny in your encouragements that it was so hard to not laugh! HAHAHA! I loveeeeee you best friend and I can't waaaait to go on a buffet hunt with you when I'm in Singapore!!! I miss you so much!!! And I know you are angry that I chose such a picture for your picture above, but that's one of the nicer ones I have of you alone!! HAHAHHA!! Hehehe rmbr what I said ok, you are family. (:

And thank youu dear Lord for answering my prayers! Haha this is so amazing, how it's these 2 special people who have talked me out of my emo phase. One whom I haven't spoken to properly for awhile but have missed badly and thought of running to and one has always been here for me and knows me so well. You two are angels (:

Tomorrow will be a new start! :D Yes, I'm still homesick but I'm looking forward to flying home in a much more positive way now! HAHA. Loveee <3

2 comments:

G said...

<3 <3 <3

SEE, you've got so much lovely friends who are willing to be there for you!! You are NOT ALONE. (Even if your physical surroundings tell you otherwise.)

Always here for you babe, even if it doesn't seem that way because I'm terribly busy. I AM STILL HERE. Talk to you soon love!! :D

eeling said...

Hey dearest! hahaha omg why do you have such outdated pictures of me! Haha but it doesn't matter, as long as you're good! (My skin's damn fair eh!!) Love to see you soon!