Friday, May 1, 2009

Bling and debbie: hehehhe i chose such olddd pictures cos i felt rly warm and fuzzy inside when i was reviewing those good OLD pictures. HEHEHE :D

Hello dear friends!

Aiyo, today I woke up much later than I wanted to BUT srsly, I was in such a good mood when I woke up! This is what went through my head

"It's ok! Today is a new day and if I really sit down and focus on my research, I would still have time!" Hahaha very positive thinking I know, thankyouverymuch (: Yay bling thank youuu, you really made this assignment less taxing by teaching me to focus more on the question rather than the big 3000. Ah thank you, really has made things much simpler! Am really motivated to start researching now! I really can't stop emphasizing how breezy I feel now, the light-heartedness and all! Omgg :D :D :D



So today, I went to Clayton town to get grocceries and I'm making soup now again! Hurhurhur thank God for online recipes :) Am gonna go steak and grill chicken. Woohoo. And I bought alot of rubbish at the asian grocer, like srsly rubbish, junk food.



You know the Khong Guan brand sultana biscuits right, my mom lovesss that. She only has this and the lemon puffs one in her bedroom. STOCK UP ok. So when I saw it, I just haddd to buy it even though it's not one of my favv, reminds me of her ^^ But I bought the Khong Guan gem buiscuits! you know how when you were young, those small round buiscuits with coloured sugar on them!!! :D :D I used to buy them opposite MF. HAHA!

Omg, at officeworks I saw this!!!

And I really wanted to get it!!!! But it's like 80bucks or smth!! So I was considering really hard!! But look at the model below!!

So comfy and shiok lah please!! :( I waaaant :( (Laptop sold seperately) HAHHAHA. Yah sorry joke. Anw, yesss I want :( But I alr bought from IKEA a mini table that you can put on your bed to use your laptop. But it's a little too high so.... I don't know if I should..... HEHEHHE.

Oh, I forgot I'm broke from the shoewear spree. Blah.

Ps. Oh last night Aaron, Felicia and I went to shop for Eric's birthday present at Country Road @ Chadstone and WE ARE RLY HAPPY AT OUR GIFTS AND WE CANNOT WAIT TO SURPRISE HIM TO THE MAXX :D

No comments: