Wednesday, August 19, 2009



Tonight was simple, but amazing (: Had dinner at some taiwanese cafe at box hill, food wasnt all that great but company was good. When asked to watch a movie, I was pleasantly surprised cos wasn't this early dinner so that we could go back earlier to get some work done? :) Hmm, hehe :) G.I Joe was a fantastic movie, I think the bad reviews I've been getting from friends are not justified at all! And it also made me realised that it actually is possible for someone to remain seated in the same position for 2 hours. Lol, incredible. Grocery shopping was fun and meaningful at 10.30pm :P

Papadum, mushroom, chicken, garlic bread, shampoo, soap, toothpaste, paper towel... I brought home so much than what was in my basket. :)$60 of food and necessities, priceless memories ((((:

Thank God for you, and today. >.<

I really really...

OOOOH I BOUGHT MYSELF A VERY LOVELY COUNTRY ROAD WALLET YSTD :D

No comments: