Thursday, July 30, 2009

It is all going to be ok. :)

Hakunamatata! >.<

Maybe that was a red light for me to stop and think what's right and what's wrong. What should go on and what should not.

It was a timely reminder.
But no matter what, I'm so happy the green light's on again :)

I don't want to be this afraid anymore; God's the rock on which I stand.

Now I actually know, how much I want the light to always be green.

**

ANYHOO, to whoever's still reading this. HELLO, you must love me alot to continue reading this blog. HAHAHA :D

Anyway, to YOU YOU YOU AND YOU, I'm doing good in Melbourne! A little too busy than I'd like my start of the semester to be, but all else, it's good. It's really cold at times though! and uh.. i've made some new friends! which is good :D

and and i almost burn andrea's house down today. HAHAHA.

andddd, andrea's house is like my 2nd home now. thank you veli much laksa, i love you too :) hehehhehehe.

and, God's gonna do great things at Beautiful Woman!

and i've got tutorial at 10am and its 2am now! sei lo..

And, if all I can be is a listening ear, then I'll be that.

And, I am also happy to speak to you tonight, too. :)

goodnight!

1 comment:

G said...

let's go tanning tgt the next time you're back. HAHAHHA.