Saturday, October 9, 2010

I miss writing, but I don't know what to write about.

It seems mundane to blog about everyday life in general and I've got all these random thoughts running through my head but none seems substantial enough to pen down. (This being one of them)

And you who are still reading, good on you. I am very proud of you, you indeed are a really good friend and you should make yourself known to me.

*****

She fumbles around in the dark, grasping the empty air in front of her.

She can't see a thing, not even her fingers. The trickle of one drop of cold sweat tickles her left temple and triggered the waves of panic in her. She cocks her head, desperate to listen to something other than her pounding heartbeat and the constant ticking of the clockwork mechanism.

She holds her breath, waiting for something to happen, someone to come through.

Then it hit her, nothing is going to happen.

She's stuck here in this capsule of frozen time.

No comments: