Thursday, October 25, 2007

HELLO PEOPLE :D

I'm at my club now. Had been here since 1030am to study goddamn history that i havent even started yet. omg i only have 20mins on the computer so i must really hurry. :D i not i'd have to pay for the internet connection. hahaha so ngiao right. and im on the comp now cos.. :D:D I'VE FINISHED BOTH BLOODY FKING CHAPTERS OF CHINA. HAHHAHAHA :D:D someone pat me on the back please. :D acty i only rly started at 1.30pm cos had lunch with my mom for quite long so i quite happy that i finished both chapters in 2hours, which in other words mean that.. its not very well absorbed :/ bahh. hahhaa. msged ys at 2pm to keep me awake if not i was rllly sleep. he's doing germany japan and fall of communism. uh and wanted to sms nurul m and huiwen after that cos i felt bad for disturing ys but then as i was typing my msg to them i realised that they're having they're geog paper now. so sad. nobody to make me happy and high. :(

AND YAY T NURUL M FOR USING THE MOUSE TOO :D:D:D:D SCREW KEYPAD MOUSES YEAAAAH :D and yay to red too cos i think my LAPTOP ;) is gonna come in red. yaaaay :D cheers to you nurul m! acty i like bang-ing you know. i always laugh once i "bang". hahahah idk i just find it damn hilarious :D so i love banging on you. hahhahaha sounds wrong. we dig red laptops with mouse! :D

to huiwen: walau, if what i dreamt come true right, i think im gonna go be some guru. but on the other hand, i hope it doesnt. i don wan to fail my ss paper like i did in my dreams. loololol. anw nurul m say i you can rmbr your dreams it wont come true. hahahha :D anw that dream was stupid, i woke up feeling mortified! HAHAHA :D

omg and my mom say she changed my apartment to the 8th floor (which is good, more wind, less ppl) but there's a cemetry nearby! aaahh.

me: WLAU GOT CEMETRY!
mum: aiyah nvm one lah. you dno ang mo those cemetry very nice one meh, they always go there drink tea one. aiyah, christian cemetry not like those chinese ones so scary one lah. plus its verry far away.
me: :D really! how far!
mum: 100m
me: -.- THATS RUN-ABLE DISTANCE MUMMY! FAR MEH.
mum: aiyah, ppl bury the dead sure choose those fengshui very good one right. so don worry, if got cemetry nearby means there the fengshui very good one.

5s later..

mum: but hor.. the fengshui there good for the dead, dono whether good for those alive hor...
me: WALAU
mum: aiyah nvm lah, your unit number very nice one. 1803. (something like things gonna be smooth all the way lah. hahaha)

omg i only got 4mins left. BYE.

screw history.

1 comment:

Huiwen said...

Hellohellohello womaaaaaaan :D:D Did I ever tell you that I love reading your blog! It's like you're usually very high (omg Idk why I just typed night LOL) and hyper and like so much energy hahaha!

Okay I don't have that much to say but haha my auntie was looking at my class photos right and she said you were pretty hahaha :D