Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Ok, I had a damn bad dream ystd/today. Ok, strictly speaking, it's today. I woke up at 9am then I replied smses then I fell asleep again. Anw, it was a damn bad, confusing, complicated dream and it was gory and horrible. :( It's like I could almost feel it. Anw, this dream involved someone wanting to kill someone whom I think it's me. And this dream involves the weirdest people evaahh. Omg, I hate bad dreams. Sighs.

Ok anyway, I slept at 10.30pm last night. Lol, it's the earliest I've slept in daaays. Lol I haven't been sleeping before 2am recently. Lols damnit now I know whr all the pimples and eyecircles are coming from.

Yay there's plans for rollerblading with the M&M gang on Sunday! :D Plus dinner hopeeeefully!

I (L) Whye Ass. Hahahahha ok, no I don't. I just like to say it cos it's gay. :D AND ANNOYING :)

ok and my mom went shopping with my dad tdy and she bought some ultra modern chic clothes for herself which is like totally :O:O:O:O:O:O anw we had a good laugh together abt the clothes she bought because of my totally gobsmacked expression. hahhaha. ok anw, my point is, i think my mom's fashion sense is like 4238947X better than mine. I think there's sth srsly wrong with my family lah. hahahhaha. <3

shopping tmr with my mom! i hope i cld get some clothes for next year ):

i took 3hours for this post. LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its YS man...YS. Not some "whye ass" shizz