Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Omg it's 2am now and im not sleeping yet. why do i have a feeling i'll be too shag to wake up tmr at 8am. noooo i cant pon my math tut again. i've ponned it like twice in a row alr. hahahah die liao lah. doreen neo, you must go for your math tut tmr.

haiya, and i don't understand lah. don't understand so much things thats happening now. omg.

Hey debbie lim, don't know if you'll ever get to read this like EVER but still.. thanks for the phonecall just now. thanks for the huge wake up call. as much as it hurt, as much as it made me cry, but it was a good awakening that i should 'get a life' as according to you. hahhaaha :D thanks for always reminding me things that i forget on purpose, thanks for reminding me what im throwing myself into, sorry for always disappointing you at decision i make at the most crucial moments, thanks for always hollering at me then say those soothing words later, thank you for saying the sweetest things, and thank you for being so unreasonable for demanding that i stop my education here and go back and do poly and that "you'll gladly come to poly with me". hurhurhur. thanks for always making me feel so loved after every precious phone calls. thanks for always saying all those sweet stuff and heartwarming words. there's no one like you. :)


Hmmm omg im having a splitting headache now. i need sleep. :( its cold tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I check back everyday. Miss ya