Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wah crap.

I'm like -

4 maths 1 tutorials behind time
3 math 2 tutorials behind time
and havent done any accounting tuts except for 2 for this entire year

ha ha ha. ok i hope to at least finish one math 1 tut and one math 2 tut by today? cant make up my mind whether to go gloria jeans or starbucks to do my work cos i know staying at home's gonna make me.. not study? hmm or should i just stay home? AIYA SHIT SHIT HOW. but i need to go to the supermarket to get cooking oil and flour.

OMG SPEAKING OF COOKING OIL YOU KNOW WHAT.

shit man. last night i deep-fried my chicken. OMG THE MOMENT I POUR IN THE OIL INTO THE POT I FELT SO GROSSED OUT ALR LAH. THE AMOUNT OF OIL USED WAS SOOOO ASTRONOMICAL THAT ITS SO DISGUSTING. i think the amount of oil i used could have lasted me for at least a month lah. its just damn disgusting. then you see the chicken swirling inside the oil even more disgusting can. after eating i felt so nauseous cos i cldnt get rid of the oil smell and it was so disgusting. omg. i drank like one huge cup of tea but it sitll didnt rid me of the smell. eew omg.

hmm maybe i should just stay home to do my work. but i need to buy quite a bit of stuff from supermarket. aiya how lah.

And I'm really happy for you. Though I don't know what kind of twists and turns there were to make things result this way but I'm happy for you, maybe things have changed between you guys. There's so much I wanna ask you and talk to you about but it would seem weird if I did. I just hope that you're really happy now.

Shit I should really start doing my work now. I think I should tackle my easier stuff first. hehehhe.

oh shit i just rmbrd i need to edit my accounting essay. gahhboo. and hoi too. daaaaaaaaaaaah.

What if I can't get into uni melb?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i won't go into my long preachings again. lol. just one simple sentence for you woman, because i read the fine print at the end of the entry.

never underestimate yourself because you are smarter than you think you are.

Anonymous said...

Doreeen!
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I CLICKED ON YOUR URL AND ITS STILL 'Wah crap I'm xxx tutorials for yyy subjects behind time!'
Hahahaha. Nevertheless, I'm super looking forward to your return home! Let's hit the shops, shall we?
Ee Ling