Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tonight is one of those nights I wonder if I should be here or not.
Tonight is one of those nights I start doubting myself.
Tonight is one of those nights I think of how well I really can cope here.
Tonight is one of those nights I just feel like curling up and crying myself to sleep.
Tonight is one of those nights when everyone just seems too far away.
Tonight is one of those nights I wonder what the heck I'm doing here.
Tonight is one of those nights I feel like giving up.
Tonight is one of those nights I feel like just taking the next flight home.
Tonight is one of those nights I wished my mom didn't spend so much money on me so that I can back out anytime I want.
Tonight is one of those nights I fear I let my family's expectations down.

Tonight is one of those nights that, I just don't want to be alone..

3 comments:

petite alien said...

hugs :)

Anonymous said...

dont ever doubt yourself Doreen, because you know you're so much more than that. (:

Huiwen said...

We all have nights like that. It's okay, you'll be back soon! :):):)

I can't wait till you get back :) How long will you be back for? Miss you many, xo.