Saturday, August 2, 2008

I was browsing through friendster a few moments ago and was at Eeling's profile and saw this picture. The two of them, Theresa and Eeling used to always come over to my place for a swim. So much so that bling just left her float over at my place cos we all know that there'll never be a last swim at my place. I saw one of bling's picture whereby she compiled all our picnic picture into a collage and it was captioned "we never say goodbye" which made me teared up abit cos it was so sweet. :) Then suddenly I hear theresa's infectious hearty laughter that always cracks everyone up and then I see a flashback of them waking up after stayingover at my place after prom. The moment they woke up they started fighting and squabbling with eachh other which had belle and i in fits of laughter. :) This picture seemed so long ago. I still remember Theresa asking me if I had a shirt to lend her, and I still remember asking bling why she had a NYJC shirt and she told me it belonged to her sis. The two of them have grown to be two such gorgeous ladies in a short span of time and I'm so proud to have once dragonboat-ed with them, starbuck-ed with them, went on shopping + eating trips with them, sleepovers with them, "granny night" with them, study with them, celebrating how we all got 11 for o levels together - and I look forward to many many more such awesome days. :)

Few more days till you fly over to England for your Cambridge programme dear eeling! Take care my dearest and enjoy your LENGTHY flight. Remember to keep yourself warm on the flight cos it tends to freeze after awhile! Hope you'd be able to adjust to the time lapse between England and Singapore, hope you'd be able to savour all kinds of food, hope you'd be able to learn from there what Singapore doesn't offer. And if you encounter any problems like that time in your NUS programme, (HAHAHHA) you can email me! Take many many many many many pictures! Once again, take care of yourself and enjoy yourself!! <333

I miss you girls so much! Hahaha suddenly I wanna go dragonboat-ing with you girls! Boo :(

No comments: