Saturday, August 16, 2008

OMG!!! I FINISHED MY HOI ESSAY ALR!!! AND ITS 10AM NOW!!!! HAHAHAHHA :D AND I STARTED LIKE AT 10PM. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!

ok maybe I could have finished like 3 hours earlier if I havent signed into msn, didn't surf the web and didnt keep talking to my housemate, BUT WHATEVER, I FINISHED MY HOI!!!

HAHAHAHHA!!! The start of the essay was really hard cos my sources and quotes were all over the place and it was driving me up the wall. But soon I got the hang of things and how to answer the question. Then cos the first part of the question is mostly factual so I just need to dig out facts from the sources to throw in which was damn frustrating cos its all over the place. But the second part of the question is "Do you agree?" WAH THAT ONE I WRITE UNTILL DAMN SHIOK! HAHAHAHHA!

Cos HOI no need to give counter-argument so I just keep writing disagree disagree disagree. HAHAHAH I WRITE UNTILL I DAMN ANGRY COS I THINK THE GUY DAMN CHEAT PEOPLE LAH. HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA! I WRITE UNTILL DAMN EMOTIONAL LOLOLOL. I think my "do you agree" part is super bias. HAHAHHAHA!

OMG IM SO HAPPY I FINISHED MY HOI! even though i haven't slept for one whole night but i feel so happy and relieved and like no need to sleep like that, but of course im going to sleep lah hahahha. YAAAAY IM SO HAPPY!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE FRUSTRATION I WENT THROUGH AT THE BEGINNING K. OHMYGOODNESS :D next time im gonna write out a plan for every essay i do. really cannot like that butt head in, will die one.

I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED MUAHAHAHAHHA :D

I feel really good about this because this feels exactly like how I studied for my prelims. This is me being serious, this is me setting my mind into doing something and not giving up halfway and not letting physical conditions take over my mental state. This is some sort of a breakthrough for me because I realise that this year I've been giving up on alot of things halfway and it was starting to get to me, like so loser-ish, keep giving up, not hanging on. Like, what happened to the me that studied so hard for prelims? I was kind of like dismayed as the year progressed. But now, this feels like another boost of motivation to get my studying momentum back on. Maybe a little late yes, since its like week 6 or something already. But, better late than never yeah. :) This serves as a reminder for me that as long as I want to achieve something, as long as I want to get something down, as long as I put my head into it, nothing is impossible.

Doreen Neo Xia Ping, no more giving up.

No comments: