Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hahaha ok this is so funny. I was talking to eric on fb and he asked me to which slide did the lecturer stop at last week. So I told him I just painted my nails, still waiting for it to dry so I'll check for him later. So yadayadayada, and I told him it was my first time painting my own nails and he said

"yeah, what you should do is to dip your whole finger into the polish bottle"

HAHAHAHHA WHAT THE HECK.

And and yesterday, ray, eric, lauretta and I went to "study session" at the Halls which is the on-campus dorms, accomodation, hall of residence whatever. And we were lost. Like thoroughly lost, we were like the only pedestrians and there was like a lake and mountain and shizz. And we finally found the Halls and it was rly like old and dirty and dark and cos the 3 of them are all indonesians, they started to say like "angker angker angker" and i found out that it meant scary, creepy that sorta thing. And the wholeeeee way we were like "wah angker sia. angker sia" HAHAHHAHAHA! And like small small thing also "angker! angker!" HAHAHHAHAHHA so dumb hahahahhaha. hilarious man. It was like our new "in" word. HAHAHHAA!

And that night, I dreamt that we 4 were back at the Halls. Then Ray said "oh, if your sim card is missing means the ghost is using your phone" HAHAHHAHA SO RETARDED RIGHT. but in my dream super freaked out cos my sim card was missing. HAHAHA.

angker ftw! HAHAHHA.

I'm rly very goondu about painting my own nails. You know how you go to the mancurist and it's smooth and like nice and polished right, mine's like blotchy and thick and I got polish stains on the side of my nails. SO GROSS. seriously man. hahahha what the heck.

Hooked on Corrine May. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DO! haha! its lorettaaa, not lauretta! hahaha :D