Friday, March 13, 2009

YAYY WEEKENDS!

Omg i'm so shag. Slept at 5.30am ystd cos debbie lim called whilst i was chionging my marketing tutorial. WOMANNN AHHHH. I NEARLY DIED IN MY LECTURE TODAY. SOOO TIRED.

So I met ray in marketing lecture. Woohoo both of us bored like mad. I wwas playing tic tac toe with myself, he was doodling. And I totally LOLed at a very discreet note he wrote to me. HAHAHA SO FUNNAY. Then we had a brief lunch tghtr, whilst trying to figure out where eric was and why is his voicemail so creepy. ANGKER.

Yay my marketing tutor is super good at what she's doing! Very engaging, easy to understand! Ok, maybe last night I was too zonked out to understand what the text was saying but still, she's rly good! I like her already! Except that when she asked me a question I didn't know how to answer. HEHE :P

Yay I really love commerce. I'm so glad that I didn't choose to do real estate just for the sake of staying in Melbourne Uni cos I would most prolly have died. I love commerce, it's so relevant and it's like all around you.

You know how people always say science is all around you, you're in touch with science everyday, so science shouldn't be a difficult subject, it's common sense blah dee blah? Nawp, not that way for me. I feel so only for commerce. YAY SO HAPPY :D It's like studying is no longer a chore? Cos I rly like what I'm doing. ^^ And I actually look forward to do my readings cos I'm.. eager to know about the market and economy?

Ok the above does not apply to management or accounting. JUST ECONS AND MARKETING.

Accounting to me is like........ - _ you can what i mean? Whereas econs and marketing is --. SO the former is like, i'll never be able to link or connect the theories or mgmt and acc. but for econs and mkt, its like.. feel so enlighted! HAHAHA.

Ok nuff about studies, its zee weekends!

Omgg tricia just gave me a new people from church to call up! So nervous! Dno what to say! My first timeee!

Ok have to do laundry today.

Miss wye, wanna hang out with herrrr and do girl things. :(

Stock exchange,
my calling?
Or not.

1 comment:

Huiwen said...

omg I love marketing as well!! hahaha my lecturer was like damn awesome and funny.