Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hey grace! Will call you next week then!! Just as well, cos I've got to finish my marketing tutorial for this friday and study for my econs test next tuesday! Tell me if you're free-er on attachment night! Hahaha and YESS TEXT ME YOUR RESULTSS :D Yknw my number yeah! Do you? Hmm.. . And I'm sure when the time is right, you'll not even feel like talking about things that doesnt matter (:

Uni was fine today. I got to know a really nice girl from my management tutorial today. hahaha today we had to form groups and build a tall infrastructure out of STRAWS AND PINS. HAHAHAH! One of my group member was like "is this engineering class or management class?!" HAHAHA! And some of them were pretty good at what they were doing! Hahaha! Very very architecture-y. Lol!

I had free bbq saussage! LOL! Unis here always have free bbq to promote whatever event that they were going to hold lah, to attract the crowds! lol!

OMG TODAY AT TUTORIAL SOO EMBARRASSING. The tutor wanted to split the whole class up into groups yeah, so she started with the girl in front of me and she said "1" the guy next to her said "2" and yadayada. And when it came to my turn, the girl beside me said 3, but because I was feeling lost, i was like "err..4?" OMGGGG THE WHOLE CLASS BURST OUT LAUGHING. And the guy in front of me was like "this is not testing your counting skills" HAHAHHA OMGGGG. SO PAISEH :(

I'm thinking what to have for dinner. :)

OH OH OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OHMYGOODNESS!!!!! I EXPERIENCED EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!!!! It was a 4.6 earthquake! OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! SO SCARY!!!!!! I was fresh out of the shower and suddenly my whole room started shaking and I can hear loud rumbling noise and no, I didn't have flashbacks of my life, no, I didn't see a white tunnel, but instead! i thought "Omg is the ceiling going to collapse!!!!" HAHAHHAHAHAHA HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE. SO SCARY YOU KNOW. I FELT SO DIZZY! And I sat down, and I saw my table lamp shaking and the water level in my bottle was like trembling badly. I THOUGHT I WAS SEEING THINGS. SO SCARY. ZOMGGG EARTHQUAKEEEE. :O

I hope I finish my marketing tutorial by tonight!!! :D

And I am fasting on facebook (: Better things I can do with the excess time (: Dear God, here I come! :D

1 comment:

G said...

i really miss spending time with joyce. idk how to tell her. she seems to be spending more time with her other group of friends, and having more fun with them. and i know this sounds like typical sensitive grace, but yes it is not cause everyone else in my group feels it toooo. i miss her doreen. :( it sucks. you dont have to accept this, but yeah, it was just smth bogging down on my mind tonight and i will probably (if the prob hasnt already been settled) talk to you about this when you call. LE SIGH.

on a brighter note, uni seems terribly fun! what was the whole pins and sticks thing about? what skill was that exercise testing man. lol.