Thursday, March 19, 2009

I had a nightmare last night ):

Zomgg today's econs lecture was overwhelming to zee max. It was like INFORMATION OVERLOAD! It's as if for every 50words the lecturer said, there'd be a graph to draw. ZOMGGG. And some graphs are like "ZOMG, WHAT?!" and the "i feel so lost" feeling :( And accounting lecture was as fast paced as ever, I wonder how those people who have never done accounting before understand man. -.-

Ok, I'm really confused now. I'm already enrolled into an accounting unit for next sem, but i really don't wish to do accounting anymore in my lifee. But then, if I switch from that, I'd choose macroeconomics. But, if this little tip of the iceberg today is starting to make me nervous about economics, is macroeconomics really what I should be doing? Sigh. Idk idk idk. :(

Tmr is Friday. Which means, the whole gang doesn't have school except for Ray and I. Lucky people huh. And because he decided not to turn up for school today which means missing the week's worth of econs lecture and accounting lecture, he has to copy notes from me cos ECONS TEST NEXT WEEEEEEK :( And Eric is going back tmr night lah!!! For a short weekend cos his grandma's 50th wedding anniversary. So sweet. WHILST, Ray and I study for econs test in the libraryy. :( *WAILS*

WOOHOO AARON PASSED HIS DRIVING TEST!!!! SO HAPPY FOR HIM!!! HE TEXT ALL OF US "YAYYYY PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D" hahahahha! I think in aussie after theory you get your L, then after your driving test you get your P which is the real thing. hahaha!

Sabrina was so funny in lecture today, she was soo bored during accounting lecture and I was zoning out, so everytime the lecturer made notes, Sabrina would help me copy onto my notes, and everytime the lecturer change slides, she will help me flip my page. hahahah so funny!

Meeting dearest tricia for brunch on Saturdaaaaaaaaaay! :D :D :D I love love love love love love my urbanlife and can't thank God enough for each and everyone of them!

Lol, Billy just called me cos he was walking home and had nothing to do. Zomgg the conversation was sooo hilarious. He's such a metro. Lol, which is a good thing!! HAHAHAHA! :P

Ooooh, tomorrow I'm having pot luck with... the people staying at my place. Ok, so basically everyone who stays in "Monash Accomodation" are all Monash Uni students. And the landlord decided to hold a pot luck for everyone to know each other. I don't know whether to say I'm looking forward, or not. Alright alright, I should.

2 comments:

Huiwen said...

hi woman! i know how you feel about being unsure of what you're doing, or if you'd be better off doing something else, but just hang in there! God has it all planned out for you already. everything happens for a reason, so don't worry. it's going to be just fine :)

Huiwen said...

yeah it seems that i'm surrounded by people who are so sure of what they want to do too! i have my doubts at times but i just let things take its course 'cause i'd like to believe that it's nv too late to pursue what you really wanna do. i'm glad my comment made you feel better!