Friday, March 20, 2009



OMG PLS WATCH!! HER VOICE IS SOO GOOOOD :D

YO!

Zomgg, pot luck was.. a disaster. I rly don't like parties with alcohol involved. Alcohol just changes people. People whom you've once respected has lost that respect. People whom you thought are nice and friendly suddenly turn vulgar and unimaginably wild. Really, why do so many people like not to be in control of their own minds?

School was fun today! Marketing lecture was interesting! Learnt alot of stufff :D And Ray lied to me that it was Valentines Day in Australia today!!! URGHHH.

We were walking through our school lawn back to our usual bench under the tree, and I was asking him "why do they sell flowers in school, who will buy!" then he said "oh cos today's valentines day mah. Australia's valentines day, don't you know!!" Then me thinking that Daffodil Day (which is today) means Valentines day, was so sad cos it was yet another valentines day without anyone special. WLAU MAKE ME DEPRESSED FOR NTH. hahahaha. Ok depressed is too strong a word. LOL.

Then we met again after school ended for him so that he can copy my econs notes and I was supposed to study for econs test. Ah, but we ended up talking and saying nonsense and laughing at stupid things. So yeah. Ended up going to nandos and I asked him what his shirt meant by "Save Ferris"

And he was like "Uh.. Oh.. This shirt was made for me by a friend.. Well.. Ferris is my friend and like.. yyah something really bad happen to him so.."

And I was feeling so sad and concerned of what happened but decided not to ask since it didn't seem right what right. Then suddenly he burst out "HAHAHA BLUFF YOU ONE."

BFFTS.

Anw, I made 2 new friends at potluck today!! They're super nice people. Woohoo! Claire and Sherlynn. I met Sherlynn very briefly before but today got to know her better! Yay! And Claire looks suppppppppppppppppppper like someone from trinity. ZOMGGG EVEN DOWN TO THE WAY THEY APPLY THEIR MAKEUP AND BRACES AND SIZE!! ZOMGGGGG. SO SCARYYYY. At first I was still thinking "huh, adrienne is in monash meh?" and when i was asking for claire's number I nearly typed "adrienne" as her name. zomgg. SO ANGKER.

Yeah, anw some really really disturbing stuff happened during the potluck and Claire, wye ping, Zelia, Sherlynn and I were like "AAHHH" and we ran out and bonded like srsly. Wye was srsly disturbed, so was Claire. :(((

GRACE YEOH W.Y!!!!!! SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!! YOU CLOSET GENIUS LAH YOU!!!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR AMAZING 3.7 FOR GPA!!!!!! YOU ARE NUTS LAH!!!! I LOVEYWURVEYDOVEY YOU!!!!!! I BET URE HAVING A BLAST NOW!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! Hahaha this felt like when I called you to tell you my O level results. LOL. YAY WOMAN YOU DID IT!!! :D

Yay meeting tricia @ 11am for brunch (:
meeting ray at 4.20pm for movie (decided like 1hour ago. lol)
dinner with andrea and gang at 6.30pm at somewhere nice!!!

YAY!! DAVIN IS RENTING A CAR TMR SO HE CAN COME TO CLAYTON AND FETCH ME. WOOHOOOO!!!!! THEN HE CAN FETCH ME HOME AFT DINNER TOO!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! :D :D SO HAPPY! NO MORE LONG TIME TRAVELLING AND RISKING THE DANGER OF WALKING HOME ALONE AT NIGHT!!! WOOHOO :D :D :D don't i just loveeeeee friends with the passion of driving!! WOOHOO!!! YAY ANDREA :D

Zomgg ushering at 9am on Sundaayy ): then have to come back to study for econs test!!! :( Ughhh. TMR IM GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN AND ENJOY MYSELFFF!!!!

1 comment:

G said...

thank you thank you thank you for believing in me!!!! WHOOHOOOOO I AM SOOOO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HOMG HOMG I HAVE 2AS AND 2 A WITH DISTINCTONS WHOO okay okay i'm delirious already