Sunday, March 22, 2009

TODAY WAS AWESOME :D

MY MOST UTILISED SATURDAY IN THE CITY :D

Davin and Andrea picked me up from Clayton!!!So nice, then they fetched me to the city to meet Tricia for brunch. ZOMGG, MY BRUNCH COST $24 and it was only eggs on toast with mushrooms and saussage and a iced mocha. I was soo shocked. Zomgg.

Anw, today's catch up w Tricia was soooo awesome! The most awesome one ever. It was The most honest and open conversation everr. We shared soo many things that were so close to our hearts and we realised we actually felt the exact same way about this certain issue. I'm just so happy that God has planted the same vision in both of us and has given confirmation for the things we've been thinking and going through. God certainly did answer my prayer of taking this friendship up another notch. :D I'm just sooo happy :D

Then it was movie with ray. LOL. We walked around aimlessly in Melbourne Central and Myers for 2hours before the movie started. Zomgg soo tiring. Hahaha ray's left arm is super "electrifying". It's damn scary. There was this once I brushed against his left arm, OMG THE "PIAK" SOUND WAS SOO LOUD!!! The static zomg, SO PAIN!!!! And everytime it's just his left arm only lah. HAHAHA. Wtheck. So scary.

Hahaha and we basically just laughed at every single stupid thing and make fun of everything we see. HAHAHA. So basically, we seeked joy from every inanimate thing possible. HAHAHA.

Oh and he made a very smart guess. We were at the furniture store looking around saying stupid things again and then I said "Oh the bookshelves here are quite not too expensive ah! It's reasonable for its design!" Then he was like "yeah it is" and all that. Then he said "You read alot yeah?" Then I was like shocked lah, like HOW YOU KNOW?! Then he said "Yeah cos once you come here the first thing you take note of is the bookshelf" WHICH I THOUGHT WAS A VERY VERY SMART GUESS! HAHAHHAA.

Then after much rubbish and nonsense by going to Myers, supermarkets, pet stores, unique boutiques and pretending as if we can afford everything, 4.20pm CAMEE. Ah, the show was bascially just alot of killing. The scary part is just when the tension was building up when the killer was coming that sort of thing lah.

Then we sat down and talk for awhile before Edwin came then it was off to meet Andrea, Davin and Joseph for dinnerrr!!!! OMG SO HAPPY TO JUST HAVE DINNER WITH ALL THEM :D There's nothing like good old friends :) So comfortable, so familiar, the making fun of that don't harbour any harm, the laughing together that seems so harmonious, the "who do we attack now" telepathy, i love all of themmmm :D

Then omggg, when davin wanted to send me home, ALL THE HIGHWAYS WERE CLOSEDDDDD. Zomgg, its such a long storyy I don't even want to go there man.

But anyway, dear andrea and davin, really, thank you so so much for fetching me for clayton and sending me home. Thank you Andrea for reading maps after maps to find alternative routes. Thank you Davin for not even bearing a grudge for having to drive and drive and drive (even though this is what you love best) But yeah, I really appreciate you guys helping me move those stuff to my room and helping me on "Project Ants Extermination" Hahaha. You guys are really the sweetest things ever, and thank you so so so much, from the real depths of my heart, THANK YOU. (:

Yah and andrea, I am thinking about what you said, what I said in response and what you said about regrets. But I really don't want to go into it or maybe even admit it because I don't know if this is right, I don't want empty hopes, because maybe it's just really very simple. I know it's going to be harder as time goes by to control, but I have to, I want to. I don't want to step into uncertainty, I don't dare anymore. Each time I catch myself falling, I slap myself awake. I think you know what I'm trying to say already yeah? Time will tell, time will tell. Haha (:

Anyway, I had a really awesome Saturday. And I love everyone that God has placed in my life for every single reason. (: Haha now that I think of it, the three people I met today (Tricia, Ray and Andrea&Gang), we are all like in different phases of friendships. And yet every single time I hang out with them I learn smth new about them (Today I learnt smth interesting about Tricia's future home, learnt that Ray has an electrifying left arm, and Joseph is sensitive to hamsters, Andrea is bad at giving out flyers etc.), laugh about something with them, confide something to them. So amazing how some things can be different but the core still remains the same.

I love my Saturdaysss :D Gahh tmr must reach church at 9am!!! Ok I hope I can wake up and stay up enough to study for econs test :(

Zomgg 2am liao.

Must wake up at like 6.30am tmrrrr. AHHH OMGGGGGG.

No comments: