Sunday, March 22, 2009

Today I was off to a bad start :(

I woke up to the ringing of my handphone. I picked it up from the table and saw that it was Sarah Woo (one of the ushers in the Guest Services team) and I looked at the time and it was 9.08am. And I couldn't stop looking from "Sarah Woo calling" to "9.08am" and I just kept staring and didn't pick up the phone.

I WAS SUPPOSED TO REACH CHURCH AT 9AM!!!!!!!

OHMYGOODNESS. I was so scared and guilty because the team was already shorthanded and yet I was still so irresponsible!!! I really didn't have any ideaa why I didn't hear my alarm which was set at 6.30am. ZOMGGG!!! And I checked my alarm clock status in my phone and it was "On" and i was like "WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!" And I had to text my leader and apologise and explain. The thing is even if I rushed down I couldn't have made it cos the Sunday trip down to church take 1.5hours. URGHHH.

I FELT SOOO BAD :( And I was also so lost after that aiyo. Cos I was supposed to come home after serving to study for my econs test then now my timetable was like upsidedown chapalang. I even contemplated not going to church!!!!! :O Something was definitely wrong in the morning man.

Today's sermon was sooo awesome!!! PS Matt is just seriously empowering and hilarious. Haha! And there was alter call and Jiaheng prayed for me ((: And during the service, I couldn't stop thinking about a certain friend. Kept thinking that today's sermon would impact him somehow in one way or another, so I texted him and was seriously and totally praying for his reply.

Afterwhich, Lydia came and pray with me as well. And after that she started speaking into my life. You know what God, you've sent leaders after leaders to speak the same thing about my life, reminding me about the gift you've given me, believing that I am already rising up to my gift. But you know what God, till the day I get the confirmation from you and you alone, it's gonna be hard for me to trust and believe and I will and can rise up to what you've called me to be. SO YOU BETTER START SPEAKING TO MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! ;)

Ok sorry, sidetracked with God.

Anw, had dinner with urbanlife after much persuasion from Jiaheng - "Study also need to eat right!" and Adelene - "I also got test on Wednesday but I also haven't study!!" Hahaha wtheck, my leaders ah.... :D

We had Nelayan!! YUMMAYE :D 3/4 of our conversation was made up of food! HAHAHA. We are a really greedy urbanlife. :D No wonder God placed me here. HAHAHAHHA!

And I'm having brunch with Adelene on SATURDAAAAAAY :D i lovee (:

Going to school library to study for econs test tmr!!! DOREEN JIAYOU!

Dear Lord, tell me if this picture in my head is from you or isit only what I want? What is it YOU want? Is this it?

No comments: