Friday, April 10, 2009

[edit] WOOO I've finished one part of my assignment! The 10 column worksheet, income statement and statement of financial position! WOOOO feel so accomplished :D Thank God for Eric srsly, helped me so much! Hahaha and he's so careless, then he always have to re-do after double checking with me hahaha so funny, then he keeps saying "im too tired, i need to sleep now." Lol! Ahh but yknw what, I forgot to set the print area for my excel right, then my printer kept printing the WHOLE excel sheet omg. which is like basically rows and columns of empty boxes untill my catridge ran out of paper. HAHAHA. I think my ink is gonna finish soon, I just used up 500 sheets of paper within.. 2months -.- YAY IM GONNA DO THE MYOB PART NOWWW. Thank you Lord for staying by me (:[/edit]

I really really super extremely thank God for having Eric do the accounting assignment "together with me". I'm flooded with relieve that each time I bump into a question, I have someone to call to ask and figure out together, instead of sweating it out alone. I am so thankful that even though he didn't plan to do his assignment today, he decided to. I am so so so so thankful, Lord. For answering my prayers (: Thank You for being my provider. Amen <3

Now, to go cook dinner.

I think I am a closet workaholic. It's like.. this evening I set my mind on completing my accounting assignment. And even at 7pm, 8pm my stomach was growling like crazy, I still kept on doing my assignment ignoring the hunger pang. That's so unlike me, it's crazy man. Maybe I just don't wanna break the momentum (:

I think staying at home makes me eat less because I am not surrounded by fooood constantly flirting with my taste buds and saliva glands and stomach and gastric juices. Hahaha!

Hahahaha srsly can't thank Eric enough for doing his assignment today too. I feel so much more calm now. Just now I was like stress untill cannot. Hahaha (: Awesome much! Yay I WILL finish my assignment by tonight (:

Yayyy Davin&Co coming to pick me up from Clayton :D Means I can afford to sleep late tonight and complete my assignment!!!!!! :D

YAYYYY TMR CAN ENJOY MYSELF COMPLETELY AND IMMENSELY :D Because I WILL have finished my assignment! ;)

No comments: